Thank someone special this month with homemade pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. We’ve made them ourselves–we can attest to their deliciousness!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 (14 ounce) can 100% pure pumpkin
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips, not semisweet (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package spice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
(175 degrees C). Lightly grease two baking sheets.
2. Beat the pumpkin, eggs, applesauce, and vanilla together in a large mixing bowl. Stir in the cake mix, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and chocolate chips (optional) until well blended and creamy.
3. Drop by the spoonful on prepared baking sheets.
4. Bake in preheated oven until tops are firm when lightly touched, 8 to 10 minutes. Cool on racks.